So would I!
Just click HERE to e-mail your suggestions for the title of my new fear book to me directly. If you come up with the title the publisher chooses, I’ll not only acknowledge you in my book and e-newsletter, I’ll send you autographed copies of:
Too Blessed to be Stressed
More Beauty, Less Beast
The fear book when it’s released February 1, 2013
Just follow these 5 basic rules:
- Don’t suggest titles of books already published.
- Less is more: the title should be five words or less
- Keep it light; the title should suggest a serious topic addressed with humorous undertones throughout the book
- Women should quickly relate to the title
- It should contain the word “Fear” or “Afraid” or “Scared” or some other reference to the subject matter (biblical principles for women dealing with everyday fears); we can’t depend on subtitles to explain the title or book content
Okay, are you pumped? Turn your imagination loose and shoot those ideas my way!
Debora M. Coty
Award-winning author of More Beauty, Less Beast,
Too Blessed to be Stressed, Mom NEEDS Chocolate,
Everyday Hope, and 365 Chick-isms