“Sidle up to Debora Coty’s message and laugh your way back into peace.”
Patsy Clairmont, Women of Faith
Watch: Debora helps women laugh, connect with God, and kiss stress goodbye!
Bring the Too Blessed to be Stressed Experience to your church!
Debora would be delighted to bring her fresh, new voice to help your ladies decom-stress, relax, blow off some steam, remember how to laugh, and above all, focus on God. Which of these dynamic options are the best fit for your group?
- Too Blessed to be Stressed Brunch, Luncheon, or Banquet
- Too Blessed to be Stressed Tea (we’ll be stylin’ those party hats and lifted pinkie fingers!)
- Too Blessed to be Stressed Girlfriends Night Out (God, Godiva, and girlfriends … what more could we want? Great opportunity for community outreach)
- Too Blessed to be Stressed Weekend Retreat (extended time for reflection and digging deeper into God’s Word)
- Too Blessed to be Stressed Holiday Event (for example: Too Blessed to be Stressed about Christmas)
Yep … there’s a something for everyone! And to enhance your ladies’ Too Blessed to be Stressed Experience, Deb offers the following additional options:
- Provide each attendee with her own Too Blessed to be Stressed book
- Involve the ladies in hilarious choreographed sing-alongs
- Teach the attendees some of Deb’s original praise songs, which they’ll absolutely adore!
- Hands-on instruction of incredibly effective stress relieving stretches and exercises (audience participation encouraged but not required)
- A clear and gentle call-to-action gospel presentation
Deb’s Other Popular Presentations
Fear, Faith, and a Fistful of Chocolate
Addresses heart-needs of women worn down by everyday fears – financial, health, relationships, loss, pain, the unknown and the what-ifs.
Adjusting Our Spiritual Antennas
In a more serious tone, Debora shares heart-touching real life stories and powerful scripture to help women begin tuning into the Holy Spirit’s guidance in their everyday lives. This is an excellent spiritual growth presentation for a worship service environment.
More Beauty, Less Beast
Discovering Papa God’s standard of beauty to help women transform their destructive inner beast into the vibrant beauty they were meant to be.
Mom NEEDS Chocolate
Helping crazy-busy moms reconnect with the joy of the Lord and hear Papa God’s still small voice above blathering kids, howling pets, and snarling traffic. Great for MOPS and young mother groups.
I Ain’t Dead Yet
Aging grossfully, er, that is … gracefully. Hilarious and worthy of bringing your menopausal peeps to remember how to laugh through life’s changes.
If you’d like to see more speaking samples, click here to access the playlist on Debora M. Coty’s YouTube channel.
To request Debora as a speaker and downright fun guest for your event, contact Deb here or call: 813-681-7516
If you’re planning a weekend event, contact Debora to customize a package for your group containing 2-3 presentations that fit your theme.
Debora also presents dynamic Writer’s Workshops for children, teens, and adults. Book a workshop today for your school, writers group, homeschool group, or church.