On Day 2 of 7 Days of Giving Thanks this Thanksgiving …
Frances S is thankful :
- For the right to vote
- That my father came home from WWII
- That I had 55 years with my dad
- For the beautiful fruit in the grocery.
- That I can buy that beautiful fruit.
- That I grew up in a wild Florida barefoot and free.
- That I have someone to love, something to do, and something to look forward to.
Many thanks to those of you who’ve already sent your fave blessings in to shar with our BBFF (Blessed Blog Friends Forever) community.
If you haven’t yet, it’s not too late! Respond below or drop me a line via Facebook or the contact page at my website, DeboraCoty.com. We would truly LOVE to hear from you!
And you’ll automatically be entered into my November Giveaway:
Thankful. Grateful. Blessed. The drawing will be on Thanksgiving Day for the winner of a delightful prize package that’ll give you one more exceptionally good reason to be thankful!
So stay tuned right here tomorrow and every day from now until Thanksgiving to rejoice with your BBFFs as they count their blessings! (Please feel free to comment.)
Leave a Reply