The original book that started the Too Blessed To Be Stressed series!
- Do your to-do lists have footnotes?
- Do you find yourself struggling with the stresses of finances, health, career, relationships, self-image, or family?
In Too Blessed To Be Stressed, Debora Coty provides humor-filled insights, biblical wisdom, and practical tips to attain the peace you crave.
Get the inspiration you need to climb out of life’s stress-pool. Experience healing, refreshment, and revitalization for your spirit, body, and mind!
*Too Blessed to Be Stressed makes a great gift for any occasion and is a recipient of the celebrated Mom’s Choice Award.
Happy Review from a Too Blessed, De-Stressed Reader:
“From the moment I opened the cover of this book I began smiling. Debora Coty is one of those writers that makes you feel like she is one of your best friends. She’s open, honest, and vulnerable about life and the craziness that goes along with it, and she approaches it with a wonderfully developed sense of humor. The devotions are short, but every one of them has caused me to laugh out loud. The text is full of wonderfully fun quotations and thought-provoking questions that help you tame the stress without hurting your brain.
In addition to being a daily devotional reading, I’ve found myself picking this book up whenever I needed a smile or a breath of fresh air to take me away from the insanity of the day. This is one of those books I intend to leave out on my desk regularly. I highly recommend it for anyone who has a tendency to feel like life is just a bit out of control.”
Stress Buster Videos
- #1 – Superwoman has left the building (finding balance)
- #2 Can I Hear Me Now? (self talk)
- #3 Calendar Constipation (simplify)
- #4 Smiles to Go Before I sleep (sleep deprivation)
- #5 Defeating the joy-sucking dully-funks (stress relief)
- #6 Nuts in the Batter (dealing with difficult people)
- #7 Chic Chat (nurturing friendships)
- #08 Teddies & Toasters (marital intimacy)
- #09 When We Overdo it (physical overuse symptoms)
- #10 Protecting Our Earth Suits (stress buster stretches)
- #11 Feed the Fever (worship)
- #12 Keep the Faith, Baby (finding peace)
- Stress Buster Blooper!